Before any marriage can be dissolved, all marital property must be divided. This process starts with asset discovery. At McAuley Family Law we have experience and litigation skills needed to handle high asset and complex divorces.
• business valuation and identification of under-valuation
• retirement distribution including 401(k)s, pensions, and IRAs
• identification and protection of non-marital property such as inheritance
• location of hidden assets
• identification of disguised income
• forensic accounting
It’s important to be confident that ALL of your marital assets are on the table before parties can begin the process of equitable distribution.